July 22, 2013

some thoughts

I have been thinking about families and my role as a mother lately, probably because of the addition to our little family.  Jonathan is the sweetest baby.  He is so happy and I feel so blessed.  He loves his mama best of course but he really does adore Todd and they play so cute together.  I love to watch them interact and all the laughs it brings into our home.  Babies truly bring such a sweet and loving spirit into a home.  I feel like there is nothing more important that I should or could be doing than being home with Jonathan and teaching him.  I feel like I am living my dream and am exactly where I am supposed to be.  I really love being a mother and it is not super easy all the time but the smiles and laughs and love make it all the more rewarding.  I know that I am very new to it but I feel it is so naturally inside of me.

 

I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who designed a plan so perfect where families could be sealed together forever, He truly loves his children.  I've felt that love a little stronger since being a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment