In which we didn't actually campout.
Turns out Todd had to work and so we were unable to go up to the campout until Saturday morning. (Unless we wanted to go friday after work only to set up a tent to sleep in and then take it down the next morning because we would have arrived so stinking late - and with Jonny, that did not sound like fun one little bit.) So Saturday morning we drove up to the Uintas bright and early, or dark since it was only 5 AM when we left and still kinda dark outside... Had some breakfast provided by yours truly - and kamas food town since I might have forgot the syrup, and my prepared mother-in-law, since I might have forgot the bacon, lets just say mornings are not my thing and I was a little unprepared for everything except the french toast. My bad. After breakfast, we took a little walk/hike around Washington Lake, went on a little raft out to a little Island in the middle of the lake and then packed up and went to Oakley.
In the summer. (Winter lasts a little to long and is way freezing up there, but Oakley in the summer is pretty beautiful.)
Some sun bathing and hanging out with grandma,
Step back he's pretty hot, huh!
It's official! Johnny looks like his Grandma! I lovey him. He's so so cute!
ReplyDelete